Hey lo di o doh!
Napa Valley Nursery School offers a safe, nurturing, sensory-rich environment, where parents share in their child’s first school experience outside of home. Teacher, parents, and children, can work, play, learn and grow together as family and as a supportive community for each other.
Upcoming Important Dates for 2019/2020
- Wednesday – Friday, November 27th-29th – Thanksgiving Recess NO SCHOOL
- Saturday, November 30th – Holiday Parade
- Thursday, December 5th from 6:30pm-9pm – Parent Meeting***
- Saturday, December 7th from 9am-1pm – Housekeeping Saturday
- Thursday, December 19th from 9am-12pm – T/TH Holiday Party
- Thursday, December 19th from 6:30pm-9pm – Board Meeting (closed)
- Friday, December 20th from 9am-12pm – M/W/F Holiday Party
- December 23rd-January 10th – Winter Recess – No School
*At least one adult from each family is expected to attend parent meetings
**Subsequent parent meetings will be on 1st Thursday of the month