Hey lo di o doh!
Napa Valley Nursery School offers a safe, nurturing, sensory-rich environment, where parents share in their child’s first school experience outside of home. Teacher, parents, and children, can work, play, learn and grow together as family and as a supportive community for each other.
Upcoming Important Dates for 2019/2020
- Thursday, February 27th from 6pm-10pm – Board Meeting & Budget
- Friday, February 28th from 5pm-8pm – Moonlight Magic
- Saturday, February 29th from 9am-1pm – Housekeeping Saturday
- Friday, March 6th – No School – CCPPNS Convention
- Thursday, March 12th from 6:30pm-9pm – Parent Meeting***
- Thursday, March 19th from 6:30pm-9pm – Board Meeting – Open
*At least one adult from each family is expected to attend parent meetings
**Subsequent parent meetings will be on 1st Thursday of the month