Hey lo di o doh!
Napa Valley Nursery School offers a safe, nurturing, sensory-rich environment, where parents share in their child’s first school experience outside of home. Teacher, parents, and children, can work, play, learn and grow together as family and as a supportive community for each other.
Upcoming Important Dates for 2019/2020
- Saturday, January 25th from 9am-12pm – Napa Mom’s Preschool Expo
- Thursday, January 30th from 6:30pm-8pm – Town Hall – Parent Education in Room 1
- Thursday, January 30th & Friday, January 31st – Pajama Day
- Saturday, February 1st from 9am-1pm – Housekeeping Saturday
- Tuesday, February 4th from 7pm-9pm – Parent Information Night
- Thursday, February 6th from 6:30pm-9pm – Parent Meeting & IWC Raffle ***
*At least one adult from each family is expected to attend parent meetings
**Subsequent parent meetings will be on 1st Thursday of the month