Hey lo di o doh!
Napa Valley Nursery School offers a safe, nurturing, sensory-rich environment, where parents share in their child’s first school experience outside of home. Teacher, parents, and children, can work, play, learn and grow together as family and as a supportive community for each other.
Upcoming Important Dates for 2019/2020
- Thursday, October 3rd from 6:30-9pm – Parent Meeting***
- Friday, October 4th from 3:30-5:30 – Alumni Family Play Date
- Saturday, October 5th from 9am-1pm – Housekeeping Saturday
- Sunday, October 20th from 11am-1pm – Fall Frolic
- Wednesday, October 23rd from 1pm-4pm – Plate Making Day
*At least one adult from each family is expected to attend parent meetings
**Subsequent parent meetings will be on 1st Thursday of the month