Hey lo di o doh!
Napa Valley Nursery School offers a safe, nurturing, sensory-rich environment, where parents share in their child’s first school experience outside of home. Teacher, parents, and children, can work, play, learn and grow together as family and as a supportive community for each other.
Upcoming Important Dates for 2019/2020
- Wednesday, February 12th from 1pm-4pm – Plate Making Day
- Wednesday, February 12th & Thursday, February 13th – Valentine’s Party & Walk to Post Office
- Friday, February 14th – No School – Lincoln’s Birthday
- Monday, February 17th – No School – President’s Day
- Thursday, February 27th from 6pm-10pm – Board Meeting & Budget
- Friday, February 28th from 5pm-8pm – Moonlight Magic
- Saturday, February 29th from 9am-1pm – Housekeeping Saturday
*At least one adult from each family is expected to attend parent meetings
**Subsequent parent meetings will be on 1st Thursday of the month