Napa Valley Nursery School offers a safe, nurturing, sensory-rich environment, where parents share in their child’s first school experience outside of home. Teacher, parents, and children, can work, play, learn and grow together as family and as a supportive community for each other.
Important Dates for 2014-2015
- Wednesday, March 4th: Parent Meeting 7-9pm
- Saturday, March 7th: Housekeeping Saturday 9am-12pm
- Monday, March 16th: 6-10pm Board/Budget Meeting
- Friday, March 20th: NO SCHOOL CCPPNS Conference
- Thursday, March 26th & Friday, March 27th: Spring Parties
- March 30th-April 3rd: Spring Recess NO SCHOOL
*Please refer to the calendar on the right for the entire school year’s important dates or click on the link below for a printable PDF copy!
We’re on Facebook! Check us out!