Napa Valley Nursery School offers a safe, nurturing, sensory-rich environment, where parents share in their child’s first school experience outside of home. Teacher, parents, and children, can work, play, learn and grow together as family and as a supportive community for each other.
Important Dates for 2014-2015
- March 30th-April 3rd: Spring Recess NO SCHOOL
- Wednesday, April 8th: Parent Meeting 7-9:30pm
- Friday, April 10th: Kids Night Out 5:30-8:30pm
- Saturday, April 11th: Housekeeping Saturday 9am-12pm
- Saturday, April 18th: Saturday School for all classes 10am-1pm
- Monday, April 20th: Board Meeting 6:30-8:30pm
- Thursday, April 23rd: Town Hall Meeting 6:30-8:30pm
*Please refer to the calendar on the right for the entire school year’s important dates or click on the link below for a printable PDF copy!
We’re on Facebook! Check us out!