|Napa Valley Nursery School offers a safe, nurturing, sensory-rich environment, where parents share in their child’s first school experience outside of home. Teacher, parents, and children, can work, play, learn and grow together as family and as a supportive community for each other.|
|Learn more about NVNS|
Upcoming Important Dates for 2017/2018
- Wednesday, November 8th, 1PM-4PM – Plate/Bowl Making – $10 per item
- Friday, November 10th – Veteran’s Day – No School
- Monday, November 20th and Tuesday November 21st – Thanksgiving Parties.
- Wednesday, November 15th, 6:30PM – Open Board Meeting
- Wednesday, November 22nd to Friday, November 24th – Thanksgiving Break – No School
- Saturday, November 25th, 5PM (Gather at 4:30) – Holiday Parade downtown
- Friday, December 1st – January Tuition Due.
- Friday, December 1st, 5PM – 8PM – Current Kids Night Out
- Saturday, December 2nd, 9AM-12PM – Housekeeping Saturday
- Wednesday, December 6th, 6:30PM-8:30PM – Parent Meeting
- Thursday and Friday December 14th and 15th, 9AM-12PM (Regular School Hours) – Holiday Party. Younger siblings welcome with a nonworking adult
- December 18th – January 5th – Holiday Break – No School
- Monday, January 1st – February Tuition Due
- Saturday, January 6th, 9AM-12PM – Housekeeping Saturday
- Full 2017/2018 Calendar
We’re on Facebook! Check us out!