Napa Valley Nursery School offers a safe, nurturing, sensory-rich environment, where parents share in their child’s first school experience outside of home. Teacher, parents, and children, can work, play, learn and grow together as family and as a supportive community for each other.
Important Dates for 2014-2015
Tuesday, January 27th: Parent Information Night for prospective families, 7-9pm
- Thursday, January 29th and Friday, January 30th: Pajama Day
- Wednesday, February 4th: Parent Meeting, 7-9:30pm
- Wednesday, February 11th and Thursday, February 12th: Valentine’s Day Parties
- Friday, February 13th: NO SCHOOL in honor of Lincoln’s Birthday
- Monday, February 16th: NO SCHOOL in honor of President’s Day
- Friday, February 27th: Kids Night Out 5:30-8:30
*Please refer to the calendar on the right for the entire school year’s important dates or click on the link below for a printable PDF copy!
We’re on Facebook! Check us out!