|Napa Valley Nursery School offers a safe, nurturing, sensory-rich environment, where parents share in their child’s first school experience outside of home. Teacher, parents, and children, can work, play, learn and grow together as family and as a supportive community for each other.|
|Learn more about NVNS|
Upcoming Important Dates for 2017/2018
- Thursday, February 1st – March Tuition Due
- Friday, February 2nd – Wine Cellar Raffle Stubs and Ticket Money Due
- Friday, February 2nd – Kids Day Out – Current students and younger, potty-trained siblings only
- Saturday, February 3rd – Housekeeping Saturday
- Wednesday, February 7th, 6:30 PM – Parent Meeting and Instant Wine Cellar Raffle Drawing
- Tuesday, February 13th and Wednesday, February 14th – Valentine’s Parties and field trips to the post office. Please send any large coffee tins you have to school for us to decorate Valentines MailBoxes. Valentines may be sent to school for the party. Please, no candy.
- Thursday, February 15th, 6PM-10PM – Board Meeting – Budget Discussion from 6-8.
- Friday, February 16th – No School for Lincoln’s Birthday
- Friday, February 16th, 8:30 PM – Sign-ups for the next Kids Day Out begin!
- Monday, February 19th – President’s Day – No School
- Full 2017/2018 Calendar
We’re on Facebook! Check us out!