See below for some additional important dates!
|Napa Valley Nursery School offers a safe, nurturing, sensory-rich environment, where parents share in their child’s first school experience outside of home. Teacher, parents, and children, can work, play, learn and grow together as family and as a supportive community for each other.|
Important Dates 2016/2017
- 9/29 – Board Meeting 6:30pm
- 9/30 – Kids Day Out – 2-5pm
- 10/5 – Parent Meeting 6:30-9pm
- 10/6 – Kids Day Out – 2-5pm
- 10/19 – Board Meeting 6:30pm
- 10/20 & 10/21 – School Drop-off & Pick-up Esther Deaver Park
- 10/27 & 10/28 – Halloween Parties – Short day 10-12
For an excel file of all the important school dates for the 2016-2017 please click here.
We’re on Facebook! Check us out!