Hey Lo Di o Doh and Happy Autumn!
|Napa Valley Nursery School offers a safe, nurturing, sensory-rich environment, where parents share in their child’s first school experience outside of home. Teacher, parents, and children, can work, play, learn and grow together as family and as a supportive community for each other.|
Important Dates 2016/2017
- 10/26 – Board Meeting 6:00pm
- 10/27 & 10/28 – Halloween Parties – Short day 10-12
- 11/2- Parent Meeting 6:30pm
- 11/3- Kids Day Out 3-6pm
- 11/5- Housekeeping Saturday 9am-12pm
- 11/11- Veterans Day NO SCHOOL
- 11/14 – Plate Making Day 1-4pm
- 11/16 – Board Meeting 6-9pm
- 11/21 & 11/22 – Thanksgiving Party and walk to Salvation Army
- 11/23-11/25 – Thanksgiving Recess
- For an excel file of all the important school dates for the 2016-2017 please click here.
We’re on Facebook! Check us out!