Napa Valley Nursery School offers a safe, nurturing, sensory-rich environment, where parents share in their child’s first school experience outside of home. Teacher, parents, and children, can work, play, learn and grow together as family and as a supportive community for each other.
|Learn more about NVNS|
Upcoming Important Dates for 2017/2018
- Thursday, March 1st – April Tuition Due
- Friday, March 2nd, 3:30 PM – 6:30 PM – Mixed Kids Day Out. Sign-ups have begun! E-mail NVNSKidsNightOut@outlook.com to reserve your spot!
- Saturday, March 3rd, 9AM-12PM – Housekeeping Saturday – Busald (Gets the Key), Ward, Kim, and Rodman Families
- Wednesday, March 7th, 6:30PM – Parent Meeting
- Friday, March 9th – CCPPNS Convention – No School
- Friday, March 16th, 8:30PM – Sign-ups Begin for April 6th, 4PM-7PM Kids Night Out
- Wednesday, March 21st, 6:30PM – Open Board Meeting
- Thursdsay and Friday March 22nd and 23rd – Spring Parties
- Saturday, March 24th, 10AM – Drummming With Mz. Lori!
- March 26th-March 30th – Spring Break
- Full 2017/2018 Calendar
We’re on Facebook! Check us out!