|Napa Valley Nursery School offers a safe, nurturing, sensory-rich environment, where parents share in their child’s first school experience outside of home. Teacher, parents, and children, can work, play, learn and grow together as family and as a supportive community for each other.|
Important Dates 2015/2016
- April 25th & 26th – Fuller Park Field Trip
- May 1st – No Tuition Due!
- May 4th- Parent Meeting & Blue Ticket Raffle
- May 6th- Mixed Alumni/Current Kids Night Out
- May 7th- Housekeeping Saturday
- May 9th & 10th – Westwood Hills Hike Field Trip
- May 15th- Spring Fling- Picnic in the park
- May 18th- Joint Board Meeting (passing the torch to next year’s Board)
- May 19th & 20th – Summer Birthday Celebrations
- May 25th & 26th- Last Days of School!
- May 27th- Finale for kids leaving the nest
- June 4th – End of Year Clean-up
- For a copy of our school calendar with all important dates for the 2015/2016 school year open here
We’re on Facebook! Check us out!