Check out our Facebook Page for more announcements!
|Napa Valley Nursery School offers a safe, nurturing, sensory-rich environment, where parents share in their child’s first school experience outside of home. Teacher, parents, and children, can work, play, learn and grow together as family and as a supportive community for each other.|
Important Dates 2016/2017
- 4/28 – Walk to Oxbow Commons
- 5/3- Parent Meeting 6:30-9pm (Last Meeting of the Year)
- 5/5- Mixed Current/Alumni Kids Day Out 5-8pm
- 5/6- Housekeeping Saturday from 9am-noon
- 5/18 & 5/19- Westwood Hills Hike Days
- 5/18- Joint Board Meeting 6:00-8:30pm
- 5/25 & 5/26- Summer Birthday Parties
- 5/29- NO SCHOOL in honor of Memorial Day
- 5/31 & 6/1- Last days of school and water play
- 6/2- Finale for kids leaving the nest 10:30am
- 6/3- End of year clean up
- For an excel file of all the important school dates for the 2016-2017 please click here.
We’re on Facebook! Check us out!