Napa Valley Nursery School offers a safe, nurturing, sensory-rich environment, where parents share in their child’s first school experience outside of home. Teacher, parents, and children, can work, play, learn and grow together as family and as a supportive community for each other.
Important Dates for 2014-2015
- Saturday, April 18th: Saturday School for all classes 10am-1pm
- Monday, April 20th: Board Meeting 6:30-8:30pm
- Thursday, April 23rd: Town Hall Meeting 6:30-8:30pm
- Friday, May 1st: Last Kids Night 5:30pm-8:30pm
- Saturday, May 2nd: Housekeeping Saturday 9am-12pm
- Wednesday, May 6th: Last Parent Meeting 7pm-9:30pm
- Sunday, May 17th: Spring Fling 11:30 – 2pm
- Monday, May 18th: Joint Closed Board Meeting 6:30-8:30pm
- Monday, May 25th: No School Memorial Day
- Wednesday, May 27th: Last Day of School for MWF Class
- Thursday, May 28th: Last Day of School for T/Th Classes
- Friday, May 29th: Finale for Graduating Students at 10:30am
*Please refer to the calendar on the right for the entire school year’s important dates or click on the link below for a printable PDF copy!
We’re on Facebook! Check us out!