Napa Valley Nursery School was chosen to participate in this year’s Napa Valley Give!Guide. Now through December 31st, we can accept donations through the Give!Guide website, or by check using the donation form found in the Give!Guide catalog (inside the November Marketplace magazine). ToyBVille will give a $10 gift certificate to donors of $50 and more to Napa Valley Nursery School! Click here to be taken directly to our Give!Guide donation page. Together We’re Better!
|Napa Valley Nursery School offers a safe, nurturing, sensory-rich environment, where parents share in their child’s first school experience outside of home. Teacher, parents, and children, can work, play, learn and grow together as family and as a supportive community for each other.|
Important Dates 2015/2016
- November 25th-27th- NO SCHOOL for Thanksgiving Break!
- December 2nd – Parent Meeting 6:30-9pm
- December 9th – Kids Day Out 2-5pm
- December 16th – Board Meeting 6:30-9pm
- December 17th & 18th – Holiday Parties 9-12
- December 21st – January 8th – Winter Recess – No School – ENJOY!
View a pdf file of our 2015/2016 calendar by clicking here
We’re on Facebook! Check us out!