Thank you for your interest in Napa Valley Nursery School. We are excited about our school, and we think you will be, too. Please read this good general article about co-operative nursery schools.
It is important to make sure that the requirements for participation are a good match for your family. The co-op model is not for everyone and asks for participation beyond the standard preschool experience.
Please read the requirements below carefully. If you feel that NVNS would be a great place for you and your children, please take a look at the tuition and schedule information. Finally, fill out our online waiting list form.
General NVNS membership responsibilities include:
- Parent participation in 2-4 workdays per month (T/Th: 2 or 3 / MWF: 3 or 4)
- Fulfill the requirements of a school job
- Attend one monthly parent meeting
- Participate in one housekeeping Saturday per year
- Participate in end-of-year cleanup
- Provide snack once every 4-6 weeks
- Fully participate in school fundraising efforts, such as volunteering on event committees and/or securing donations
If you have any questions about whether NVNS is for you, please email the enrollment coordinator for further clarification before placing your name on the wait list.